[PLUG] The Senators

Devon Holcombe dholcombe at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 17:45:03 UTC 2003

If I recall correctly I am just barely within district 25 which is John
Minnis district. Does anyone have more detail about his opposition to this
bill as I am planning to send a letter to him once I confirm that I am in
District 25, I can't seem to find my voters card to verify this right now. I
would like to do my research before writing a letter, so additional
information/links about both the bill and what Minnis is doing would be
appreciated.