[PLUG] Oregonian letter, HB 2892

Ed Sawicki ed at alcpress.com
Sat May 3 12:35:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 12:03, Ken Barber wrote:

> He's a member of one of Ed Sawicki's groups (PANUG/BIZNIX)

This statement seems to imply that PANUG is "my" group.
It is not. It is run by a Board of Directors and I'm
not on it. I'm just a worker bee there and frequent
contributor to it's email-delivered newsletter.

BizNix is different. I'm the founder and there is no
Board of Directors. So, it's like PLUG. I'm to BizNix
as David Mandel is to PLUG.

Ray Robert is a member of both groups if I recall
correctly, and his opinions may differ from those of
typical Linux enthusiasts, but I know him to be a man
of high scruples.
--
Ed Sawicki <ed at alcpress.com>
ALC