[PLUG] Mailman config examples

Steven Raymond stever at woo-hoo.com
Sun May 4 12:39:02 UTC 2003

So after a bit of messing around I got Mailman working.  However I seemed
to find an apparent lack of direction with regards to what mm_cfg.py
should contain, despite googling and www.list.org.  Plenty of faqs and
performance tuning info, and I followed somewhat the example in
Defaults.py.  Am wondering if there aren't any handy links that Pluggers
have saved.
Does anyone have Mailman references they have found useful & would like to
share?

On another note, it seems that Mailman generates errors when I create a
new list and it apparently(?) tries to update my /etc/postfix/aliases file
on it's own.  It's not hard for me to do so for it but if that's a common
problem I'd welcome advice.

Thanks