[PLUG] Open Source In Our Schools

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun May 4 18:51:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 11:42, Russ Johnson wrote:
> * Alex Daniloff <alex at daniloff.com> [2003-05-02 11:33]:
> > Could you please post here your detailed plan or program on how
> > you're going to push Microsoft from the public schools.
>
> Please don't. It's not topical for the list. As someone who lives in
> Washington County, it does not pertain to me at all.

gee I did not know that they had sold all the public schools in
Washington county.  Who bought them, Intel?

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto