[PLUG] Open Source In Our Schools

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sun May 4 19:48:02 UTC 2003

* Brian Beattie <beattie at beattie-home.net> [2003-05-04 18:51]:
> On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 11:42, Russ Johnson wrote:
> > * Alex Daniloff <alex at daniloff.com> [2003-05-02 11:33]:
> > > Could you please post here your detailed plan or program on how
> > > you're going to push Microsoft from the public schools.
> >
> > Please don't. It's not topical for the list. As someone who lives in
> > Washington County, it does not pertain to me at all.
>
> gee I did not know that they had sold all the public schools in
> Washington county.  Who bought them, Intel?

The point is that this is a technical list, not a political list. If I
want political topics, I'll look up various former and present members
of this list and invite them to plug-talk.

This is already too far off topic to continue.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #6 (Collect all 18)
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is still my own." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe