[PLUG] Trying to jump feet first into the linux.

RBBoyd2 at cs.com RBBoyd2 at cs.com
Tue May 6 08:06:03 UTC 2003

Hi. My name Roger and I would like to get started in Linux. I have no
experience, I have already picked up a copy of linux and am ready to run it.
I have a computer print out from http://www.belarc.com/Download-auto.html
about the nuts and bolts of my system. "Fujitsu laptop" I opted to get the
corel linux software that is suppose to take alot of the guess work out of
switching to linux. I basically created a boot disk for the cd and things
were going well corel was loading fine and then starting was going fine and
it beeped and the screen went of and on a few times like it was cycling?
After 45 minutes the machine stopped. I turned it back on it went straight to
the loading seemed straight forward but again after 45 minutes it turned off.
 I tried for the third time no luck. I am trying to figure out why it will
not load.

Any help would be greatly appreciatted.  Rog