[PLUG] Re: AEA and super DMCA

Ken Barber pundit at teleport.com
Wed May 7 12:51:12 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 12:25, Phil Tomson wrote:

> Actually, this AEA guy is on our side on another issue: The
Super DMCA
> bill (SB 655).

And they have also been our "best friends" on some other issues.

Remember that "Politics makes strange bedfellows."  This, like
losing one's virginity, is a thing that is hard to grok until one
has experienced it.

Well, we're experiencing it.  This is why, in politics, everyone
is normally (except during campaign season) very polite to each
other.  Your mortal enemy on one issue is likely to be your best
friend in another.

Ken