[PLUG] Redhat 9 install on Asus P4GE-V

Launi launi at zaramyth.net
Wed May 7 20:07:02 UTC 2003

Just for the archives.

I replaced the motherboard and the computer ran for about 3 weeks.  This
weekend I had the same error.  I could not even boot the computer. I
exchanged the CPU and it booted up just fine.  I can even run X Windows
without it locking up which I never could before.

So the error CPU 0: means that the error is the CPU, doah. :)

Lonnie