[PLUG] CSS question (scripting?)

Rob Hudson rob at euglug.net
Fri May 9 10:19:02 UTC 2003

Once I tried setting up a stylesheet that was a PHP script.  So I had
this:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.php" type="text/css">

And my style.php would print CSS stuff, to do things similar to what
you're talking about.  But for some reason it wouldn't work correctly.
I never did investigate to find out why.

-Rob