[PLUG] Free HP5L printer to a good home

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Sat May 10 08:02:01 UTC 2003

A while ago I posted a email that said I had a free HP5L printer for the
taking.  It's recently rebuilt (by HP), however now it needs to have it's
"optics cleaned" (whatever that means) as currently it's output is a little
fuzzy.  I got a local store to quote me a price of $69.00 for the repair, or
there are do it yourself kits on the Internet for $20.00.

I got a few people who were interested, but nobody actually showed up.

Last chance.  Let me know

Sean
--
Obviously, a man's judgement cannot be better than the information on
which he has based it.  Give him the truth and he may still go wrong