[Pdx-pm] Re: [PLUG] Minnis answers questions at City Club

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun May 11 17:39:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 12:42, Thomas Keller wrote:
> Ken, and all,
> It's oxymoronic, perhaps to write this to the list, but let's find
> another forum for this type of discussion. I actually followed up and
> emailed the representatives listed in the first posting.  And I'll join
> another list ("geeks-on-oregon-policy", pdx-goop-list?). But, as
> important as this topic is, I'd like to continue to follow "rules"
> pertinent to the list and keep the postings on topic: perl mongering.
> Thanks,
> Tom K

I guess I'm just a knee-jerk anti-ms-ite, but I don't see how this is
off topic.

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto