[Pdx-pm] Re: [PLUG] Minnis answers questions at City Club

David Pool dpool at hevanet.com
Sun May 11 21:27:02 UTC 2003

Wil Cooley wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 18:38, russj at dimstar.net wrote:
>
>>Plug has a list for "off-topic" discussions. plug-talk at pdxlinux.org. It's
>>very quiet right now.
>

> There is also the MOSS list, which the Perl Monger's list directed the
> discussion to (but hasn't been followed up on):

> Wil

Yes, Brian has agreed to have any political discussions around 2892 on the MOSS
list. For my part, should I have any info to post, i'll probably post it to the
PLUG and Perl lists with a suggestion to take any follow up conversations to the
MOSS list.

I have received several private emails expressing gratitude for the
informational updates. So I think a few informational posts on political issues
is a tolerable info/noise trade-off.

With any luck, there are still a few more things that will need to be announced
over the next couple of weeks.

:-D