[spam score 10/10 -pobox] [PLUG] Spamassassin Mangles Messages

Terry Griffin griffint at pobox.com
Thu May 15 15:26:01 UTC 2003

Starting with SpamAssassin 2.50, the default behavior is to
include the suspected spam as an unmangled attachment. This
seems to be more reliable (and reversable) than the old SA
mark-up method. It looks like you're using SA version 2.44.
Any chance you can upgrade to the current 2.54?

Terry

Terry Griffin <griffint at pobox.com>
http://www.blindchicken.com/~terryg/