[PLUG] Default gateway

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Fri May 16 08:55:02 UTC 2003

5/16/03 8:36:32 AM, "Michael Luevane" <mikel at quantecllc.com> wrote:

>We have two web servers - Apache on a Linux box and IIS on a Win2k server.
>
>Real quick network setup: T1 -> firewall/router (Hawking) -> switch ->
>network (which includes the web servers)

Is there a potential change in the firewall? is the DMZ you moved it to on a
different firewall? If you can reach it from inside but not out, that tells me
that Apache is doing it's thing (like Linux does)

I'd suspect something on the outside of the apache box.

Mike De La Mater
Small business networks and technology consulting
503-702-6749
mikedela at ipns.com