[PLUG] UML users?

chris linux at chrisroberts.org
Mon May 19 08:52:01 UTC 2003

i use uml for the software program i am in. while the program uses umlpad that
is built for win32, i searched around looking for something to use on my
linux boxes. i found umbrello which is a very impressive uml program. it
works great on x86 boxes but i have been having some issues getting it to
compile correctly under the darwin environment. it is a kde based program so
if you don't use kde, you need the libraries for it.

umbrello

uml.sourceforge.net

Chris