[PLUG] Configuring Majordomo

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Wed May 21 15:39:02 UTC 2003

Nevermind.

I am not sure about some of the majordomo documentation.  It says to do
the newconfig command which I did.  But, when you do that the config
file is moved to *.old.config and the *.config file is empty.

When I moved the *.old.config to the *.config file, the reply worked.

Jon Jacob <jon at manymoons.net>