[PLUG] ssh and root

Eric Brockman ebrock-ml at wa-net.com
Thu May 22 10:33:01 UTC 2003

Michael,

	I get that same message when I try to run any program that is an
X program from a shell as root when I'm a different user.  What is
happening (I think) is that VIM or whatever program is trying to bind to
a root session of X.  I'm not quite sure how to over come that.... but I
think that is what is going on.

Thank you,

Eric Brockman
ebrock at wa-net.com