[PLUG] DISLIN

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 22 18:55:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Mark Martin wrote:

> I've used Dislin quite a lot and found it to be very useful, although it is
> somewhat complicated and may take awhile to achieve the exact results you
> want.  A very good thing about it is that it allows you to control every
> aspect of your graphics, which isn't true of some other popular libraries.
> The author is also helpful and even responded immediately with a fix for a
> bug that I found.

  So it looks like the equivalent of Gri. That, too, is totally under the
user's control. And when I found some bugs they were fixed right away. Other
things weren't bugs but a translation error from Canadian to American, eh?

> My opinion for whatever it's worth,

  More that that of someone who's never used it -- like me. :-)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com/