[PLUG] Re: [lug] Process Scheduling in Linux: Still Room for Improvement

Rick Crelia rick.crelia at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 23 15:04:02 UTC 2003

John S. posted this a couple of days ago, but with a
start time of 3:30. Your note looks like it reflects a
time change. Is that the case?

--rc

|    Rick Crelia - rick.crelia at oregonstate.edu    |
| OSU Valley Library - Dept of Library Technology |
|      Corvallis, OR 97331 - 541.737.8972         |

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 11:52:31PM -0700, Rogan Creswick spake thusly: