[PLUG] The latest on SCO vs. reality

Steven A. Adams stevea at nwtechops.com
Fri May 23 20:10:03 UTC 2003

As I said originally, my post was a digression, do with it what you will
but remember that it was never intended to have a clean fit into the SCO
vs. IBM saga.

Speaking of this saga; I'm sure most of you have heard that Microsoft
has licensed SCO's Unix source code and patents but are we all aware
that many in the IBM user communities are speculating that IBM will
settle this case out of court to save the defense costs? Think about the
impact that scenario would have.