[PLUG] Requium for HB 2802

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun May 25 09:06:02 UTC 2003

  In today's "Oregonian", Steve Duin's column skewers Karen Minnis for
killing HB 2892. Featuring our own Paul Nelson, and others intimately
involved in the effort to get the bill to the floor of the House, Duin puts
her actions into the context of the Republican Party mantra: smaller
government, fewer expenditures, cut out the fat/waste. For a political
agnostic like me it made for very interesting reading.

  It will be quite interesting to see if folks remember by the time the next
election comes around.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)