[PLUG] Setting up pine for out-of-office auto replies

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 28 08:43:01 UTC 2003

  Is there a way to configure pine for automatic responses when I'm out of
town? I haven't found such information so I'd appreciate a pointer. Also, if
it is possible, I'd want to configure it to respond to mail arriving in my
inbox, not the mail list messages that are directed to their individual
files.

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President