[PLUG] OT: SDRAM scam?

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Wed May 28 21:52:02 UTC 2003

Have you gone through the whole single-sided, double-sided thing? If not, here's
a quick thumbnail--

There are issues with SS RAM not registering correctly in older boards that were
designed during the double sided days. Some of the older documentation was
oblivious to the SS DS issue. You can tell which ones were aware because they
mention it. If they don't mention it, they're prob not SS compatible.

Mike