[PLUG] Linux Certification Course

robbert at vafam.com robbert at vafam.com
Thu May 29 09:58:02 UTC 2003

Maybe it's me, but this is the second time this week that a link to panug.org doesn't come up when I click the link.

Robbert

You Wrote:
----------

I'm sorry I didn't post this here sooner.

The Accelerated Learning Center is offering a course
geared to those who want to learn Linux and are also
interested in becoming Linux-certified. If you've
shopped around for certification training, you know
it's expensive. The ALC course is less expensive and
achieves this with a hybrid of classroom time and
self-study.

The course is a 5 day/5 week course. Students meet in
the classroom every Monday (all day) for 5 weeks. On
the remainder of the days each week, students do guided
lab exercises on their own computers at home or at work,
thus reinforcing what they learned in the classroom.
Students have access to the instructor any time via email
and instant messaging.

You can get more information here:

http://panug.org/16

--