[PLUG] Storing XML docs in SQL database on Linux?

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Thu May 29 15:56:02 UTC 2003

Alex,
I've been a fan of MySQL for a few years, but now I think PostgresSQL is
much more efficient for business use, not to mention it has more features
that MySQL doesn't...because they are mainly interested in speed.

You're not going to loose much speed pulling back a largeobject from psql
as you would pulling back a blob from mysql.

-Robby
http://www.commandprompt.com/

<?echo Alex Daniloff managed to take the time to type out the following: