[PLUG] Linux compatibility check on these parts...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Sat May 31 15:20:03 UTC 2003

Intel D845GERG2L motherboard - $130

http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/rg2/index.htm?iid=ipp_dlc_deskmb+p4pmb_
d845gerg2
  Board will support up to 3.06GHz processor
  Can install up to 1GB memory
  Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics Controller
  2X/4X AGP Video slot
  Integrated SoundMax audio
  Integrated Intel 82562ET 10/100 LAN
Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz 533MHz FSB w/Factory Fan - $199

http://processorfinder.intel.com/scripts/details.asp?sSpec=SL6RZ&ProcFam=483
&PkgType=ALL&SysBusSpd=ALL&CorSpd=ALL
256MB PC2100 DDR - $39
512MB PC2100 DDR - $69
Enlight ATX Microtower case w/Intel approved 300W power supply - $59
Floppy drive - $12
52X CDROM - $25

We can add or subtract any parts. Thanks.

Robert Habas
Owner, Computer Connections
2014 St. Helens Street
St. Helens, Oregon 97051