[PLUG] Hi and I have a wireless networking question

Mark Morgan lemming at quirkyqatz.com
Wed Nov 5 13:18:04 UTC 2003

Daggett, Steve said:

>   I've been very happy with my Orinoco Gold card.  It works great on RH
> 9.0.
> The Orinoco is my second card.  It replaced a Linksys card which was a
> little short on power.  The Orinoco Silver and Gold cards also have an
> external antenna jack in case you need a little extra gain.

Make sure if you go Orinoco Gold, that you go Classic Gold.  I've got both
due to clicking on the wrong item, sigh.

Anybody know of a place in town that sells the antenna?  My walls seem to
inhibit reception by quite a bit and could use the boost.

--
Mark
http://www.kittydream.org - House of Dreams Cat Shelter