[PLUG] Redhat changes, fedora

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Nov 5 22:46:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Russ Johnson wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 November 2003 06:30 pm, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> > He owned a business that sold software and had non-owner employees, so
> > that's an oxymoron.
>
> So does the fact that I have stock options in the company I work for
> make it better?

Options mean nothing.  If you have control of voting stock and some
employees do not, you are equivalent to the "morally corrupt" owners. If
you and every other employee have control over voting stock that pays
dividends, then it's slightly better.  If all of the premium voting stock
belongs to all the employees, then it's just about acceptable.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net