[PLUG] Redhat changes, fedora

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Nov 6 02:19:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 16:23, Eric Harrison wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 14:12, Alan wrote:
>

> > Have they figured out what the "new way" is going to be yet?  I have a
> > number of projects i want to get merged in, but they have yet to post
> > what the "new process" is going to be.  (Or maybe i just missed it...)
>
> I'm not sure if this is current or not...
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/developers-guide/

Not quite what I meant. (But useful anyways.)

They were supposed to hammer out the rules for "Community Involvement"
in the development and maintenence of packages.  They have yet to
release anything on how that is going to work.

alan at clueserver.org

"If voting could really change things, it would be illegal."
--Excerpt from a Diebold Election Systems internal memo.