[PLUG] Boot screen decoration

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Nov 6 20:05:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, AthlonRob wrote:

> AFAIK, that's in the kernel itself, and is all built-in.

Rob,

  I came to that conclusion, too. When I searched my RH workstation for
'tux' one came up in the kernel/modules directory.

  Messing with their kernel is something I don't want to do. They've patched
it to work with all the built-in capabilities of each machine they support.
So I guess that I'll live with that. After all, it's not like everyone in
the world will be seeing it.

Many thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President