[PLUG] a question which has stumped the finest minds

Michael Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Fri Nov 7 13:52:01 UTC 2003

Can you tell me how to do that with Outlook (sarcastically)?  I'm not using
Linux on the machine I use to read email. Sorry. I get this email at work. I
have Linux boxes I work on at work, that's why I'm here (on this list).

Don't make assumptions.

Also, it wasn't the *word* that offended me so much as the attitude. I was
in the Navy for 10 years. *Words* don't bother me much at all. Least of all
the Anglo-Saxon expletive you've given.

And, seeing as you're spouting off all the time about making the world a
nice place to live, I am at a loss to explain how the attitude you displayed
furthers your argument.

Anyway, we've taken a 237.7 degree turn to OT, so I'm done.

| Michael Luevane      | Systems Administrator     |
| mikel at quantecllc.com | Quantec, LLC              |
| 503-228-2992         | http://www.quantecllc.com |