[PLUG] More consolodation

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Sun Nov 9 15:09:01 UTC 2003

On 9 Nov 2003, Holger Stephan wrote:

> I wonder whether it was a pleasure to the SuSE people to answer your
> questions or they felt pressured to answer ;) Well, they were nice about
> it, anyway.

English as second language.  I deal with a company in Germany and though
my main contacts speak and write English better than I do, others there
don't and I get some rather interesting messages.

   Probably they 'the SuSE people' were trying to say they are 'happy' to
say.  Reminds me of High School spanish.  If memory servers me correct a
literal translation from Spanish for 'joking/humor' is 'to make one drink
hair'.

Rod