[PLUG] Citrix client on Linux

VVV YYY v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:47:01 UTC 2003

Dear All:

I just installed a Citrix client on my RH 9 box.  When I attempt
to use it to connect to my server at work, I got this message:

   "You do not have access to this Session".

I tried a wrong password on purpose and I got "wrong password" message.
So it is not my password.  And it seems to have authenticated me
successfully.

If anyone has Citrix client on Linux, please email me.  I like to talk to
you about
your installation/operation experience.  Thanks
-v