[PLUG] Enclousures and power

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Wed Nov 12 05:16:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 06:54, Michael C. Robinson wrote:

> I got him some information in a round about way.  By putting the wrong
> information out, unintentionally, I hopefully got you to say the right
> thing.

This may explain everything you post then.  If you honestly believe by
replying, when you know nothing, and are completely wrong, is good for
the original questioner, then you are insane or mentally incompetent.
There really isn't any grey area there.

> I should have never reenrolled on this list

I, and many people agree.

>  and I've
> been trying so hard to stay out of trouble

If you call your posts over the last month or so "trying so hard to stay
out of trouble," then you have failed completely.  I think to any post
you have made mentioning religion, as in a Christian belief (vs zealotry
of distributions), demonstrates you have failed.

>  but I have to say I question
> if it's worth trying or if I should just move on.

Its not. Move on.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com