[PLUG] GAIM and MSN

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Thu Nov 13 16:57:47 UTC 2003

I've attached a screenshot of the errors I'm getting.  I've followed the
instructions at gaim.sourceforge.net but it doesn't seem to be working.
MSN now requires ssl to connect.  According to the gaim homepage, I
should be able to connect if I have mozilla.  I'm running Red Hat 8.0
and have Mozilla installed.