[PLUG] Palm USB question

Fedor Pikus fedorp at wv.mentorg.com
Thu Nov 13 18:19:01 UTC 2003

Check if usbserial and visor modules are loaded. For Treo you may need to
get the latest pilot-link and compile it yourself. Then after usbserial is
loaded you'll get ttyUSB devices (btw, usually you need ttyUSB1 not 0,
there is a HOWTO on that, Palm opens two channels and USB1 is the one you
want).

--
                                  Fedor G. Pikus
Mentor Graphics Corporation         | Phone: (503) 685-4857