[PLUG] Hello from Lincoln City

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Thu Nov 13 18:43:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 20:17, Chris Enos wrote:
> I have two (maybe three) others interested in starting a Lincoln City
> LUG.

Hey, Chris-

Bear with me, as it's been a few months since I've been down there, but
there's a computer shop near the north end of town.  I bought a piece of
crossover cable while I was staying down there about a year ago (like
$12 for 7 feet - it was a ripoff, but it was also a Sunday)...

If I remember correctly, there were some Linux boxes sitting in the
shop.  The kid who ran the place, I would guess, probably has at least
installed Linux.

The shop was on the West side of the highway... I *think* it was accross
the street from one of the motels, the trashier one near Wendy's (a bit
north of Wendy's, I think).... I realize there probably aren't a lot of
computer shops in LC, so you probably know which one I'm talking about.
:-)

Anyway, might be worth checking out...  :-)

BTW, if you want to post and read from the list in a regular fashion,
you'll have to subscribe.

Rob