[PLUG] Linux CD Burning software

Vincent Yau v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:11:01 UTC 2003

Dear All:

I am looking for a Linux CD Burning software.  My Linux distrib comes with
xcdroast-0.98alpha13 but keeping complaining (when I tried
to do CD to CD copy):

   no cd/dvd recorder found or the recorder format is not supported.

This is even though it recognized automatically my CD writer as well as my
CD/DVD combo drive.

So I searched and downloaded the alpha15 version but running
configure caused an error because it could not find GLIB/bin.  configure has
an option
to disable this test but it still performs the test no matter what.

Is there another common CD burning software that I can try?

thanks

--Vincent