[PLUG] perl-Net-DNS-0.24-46.i586.rpm

Holger Stephan holger at selover.net
Tue Nov 18 16:31:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 16:11, Aaron Burt wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 01:36:22PM -0800, Holger Stephan wrote:
> > Anybody knows where I can get a hold of this SuSE 9 package here
> >
> > perl-Net-DNS-0.24-46.i586.rpm
>
> http://www.rpmfind.net showed v0.24-26 for SuSE 8.1.
> v0.24 is an old version, mind.  If i were you, I'd look for a newer
> version of whatever requires it.

Thanks Mark, Aaron.

That RPM was issued by SuSE as patch for their latest vers. 9. It is
required to install SpamAssassin from rpm. I don't think it is
hopelessly outdated.

It'll be nice to find it and not having to build it.

> > Finding Redhat RPMs was easier...
>
> How so?

Well, the RH RPMs are all over the Internet. Hard to beat that. And the
SuSE 9 RPMs are just not yet out there. Or maybe I'm looking at the
wrong places?

- Holger