[PLUG] Looking for a web based Postfix/virtual account manager

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Nov 19 06:44:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Holger Stephan wrote:

> - Holger (hoping this wind isn't going to blow away Rich...)

  Nah. It just hastens the journey of the wet leaves from my yard toward the
end of the block. This is balmy. And, it's been more than 5 years since the
ice was thick enough on the roads that driving down 238th was an adventure
in avoiding power poles and the steep drop-off to the right.

  What does blow me away is the fatuously immature attitudes expressed by
some on the alternative list who supposedly wanted a more focused mail list
without the off-topic rants and threads. Unfortunately, they failed at that,
too. Little minds in little people.

Rich (happily using Eclipse and Clay; still figuring out EclipseUML)

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)