[PDXLUG] Re: [PLUG] Re: vmware special? offer

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Wed Nov 19 10:44:02 UTC 2003

Russell Senior wrote:

> [1] Can you explain what you mean by "fun"?  I have fun at PLUG
>     meetings.  I mean, do you play "Twister" or something?  At least
>     at PLUG meetings, babes with tongue studs show up.  Do babes with
>     tongue studs show up at PDXLUG meetings?

Babes? No one said anything about "babes' at PLUG meetings. I'm convinced.

PDXLUG prefers to not seperate genders at meetings as into geeks and
babes. We have piercings, but we don't care if they're a male or female.

Why are we rehashing this? What is the debate? Why are we cross posting
lists? I don't feel that PLUG subscribers and/or PDXLUG subscribers
should get these emails...let alone this email.

cheers,

Robby