[PDXLUG] Re: [PLUG] Re: vmware special? offer

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Nov 19 12:37:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Robby" == Robby Russell <robby at planetargon.com> writes:

Robby> Why are we rehashing this? What is the debate?

The "debate" is the same one you've been ignoring for the better part
of a year.  Until it is resolved satisfactorily, it will continue to
be rehashed everytime I have to explain the situation to someone new.

Robby> Why are we cross posting lists?

Dylan crossposted a reply to something I wrote only to the PLUG list,
so you should probably ask him.

Robby> I don't feel that PLUG subscribers and/or PDXLUG
Robby> subscribers should get these emails...let alone this email.

I'll note your vote down in the ledger.

seniorr at aracnet.com