[PLUG] Fwd: Email Quoting Fix for Outlook and OE!

Daggett, Steve Steve.Daggett at fiserv.com
Thu Nov 20 09:14:01 UTC 2003

  Here's a link to an Outlook hack that fixes some of Outlooks and OE's
quoting problems.  (I hope this don't set off another salvo in the
posting/quoting wars.)

ObDisclosure:
I haven't tried it myself, but others say it works.
It may be buggy or insecure.
Forwarded w/o permission from another list.

Steve D...