[PLUG] DOE Releases Blackout Report

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Nov 21 00:46:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "AthlonRob" == AthlonRob  <AthlonRob at axpr.net> writes:

Carla> What has happened to the PLUG list? Where did all the cool
Carla> people go?

I think it was just a little sensitivity about making light of the
deaths of real flesh and blood human beings, particularly those of
other nations.  Imagine listening to a foreigner making jokes about
the funny way people flailed their arms after they jumped out a world
trade center window.

AthlonRob> Some folks would have you believe they went over to the
AthlonRob> PDXLUG mailing list.

However, easily disproved by _reading_ the PDXLUG mailing list.
Though, I suppose it depends on your definition of "cool".

seniorr at aracnet.com