[PLUG] bash command to wait for key press

Brian Quade serendipity at pobox.com
Sat Nov 22 14:44:02 UTC 2003

Is there a bash command that you can use in a script that will make the
script wait for the user to press a key before it continues?  I have a
script that creates an iso image and then instructs the user to insert a
cd before calling cdrecord.  But I don't know how to make the script
wait for the user to press a key indicating that a cd is in the writer,
or if it is possible at all.  Does anyone know how to do this?