[PLUG] printing info pages

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Nov 22 19:00:02 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Russell> Info files come from texi source.  Find the texi source and
Russell> run texi2dvi on them, then dvi2ps and you're set.  I think.
Russell> It's been a while.

Jeme> I'm pretty sure a good lp filter will turn texi to ps without
Jeme> any manual interference.

Quite possibly, however if you just wanted to ultimately print a
subset of pages, then explicitly going through the postscript stage
would allow you to use the plethora of postscript tools to select the
pages you wanted.

seniorr at aracnet.com