[PLUG] Trouble with CGU forms...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Sun Nov 23 21:52:02 UTC 2003

> That is, if replacing the ampersands with line breaks is all you really
> need to do.  I that's just the way you're typing it here... then sorry
> for the wasted email.  :-)

Well, if I can find the right way to execute a non perl command
like sed in the client perl CGI script, I should be able to  break
the long line and assign the pieces off.  I've executed other non
perl commands.  I think there are some bugs in my script overall.
Lining parentheses up in the way that looks correct oddly breaks it.
I thought all variables were global in perl.  Maybe my subroutines
need to be defined within the main function to give all the variables
global scope.
--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies