[PLUG] Mozilla Hangs

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Nov 25 21:53:01 UTC 2003

On 25 Nov 2003, Bill Spears wrote:

> > Now I'm trying to get back to Mozilla 1.4 but haven't found it on the site
> > yet.  It really tees me off when IE works and Mozilla doesn't!

Well I don't (didn't) have a problem with pdfs at home as OpenOffice.org
doesn't run in the background and Mozilla is 1.4 BTW or I wouldn't have
tried the damn upgrade thing.  At work I'm back to 1.4.1 and everything is
working fine again with OpenOffice.org turned off.  At home it still is.

When I get a breather on this current project I will probably take the
time to fill out a bugzilla report but for now Mozilla is on my
do-not-touch list.

Rod
--
  "Open Source Software - Usually you get more than you pay for..."