[PLUG] Kernel headers

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Thu Nov 27 18:42:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 09:06:10AM -0800, AthlonRob wrote:
> Reinstall the kernel-headers package...
>
> You're supposed to have /usr/include/linux match up with what glibc, et
> al, was compiled against, not what the kernel-flavor-of-the-day happens
> to be.  :-)

Ok, that being said I have upgraded glibc several times since I had
kernel 2.4.19 or whatever it was.  Should I install the latest
kernel-headers package then?  I'm banking on yes so I'll do that before
I get a reply.  Guess I'm just answering my own question out loud.  :-)

If I am wrong please let me know before too long, in case I mess
something up.

Brian

--
We are solar powered; we are powered by the Son.  -- Doug Rowse, 2003

If God were small enough to fit into my head He wouldn't be big enough
to worship.  -- Brett Meador, 2002