[PLUG] PC to the extreme!

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Thu Nov 27 21:31:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 20:52, Carla Schroder wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2003 8:41 pm, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> > Re: [PLUG] PC to the extreme!
> > From: "Michael C. Robinson" <michael at robinson-west.com>
> > To: plug at lists.pdxlinux.org
> >

> Please take this to plug-lunatic.

Go there yourself Carla!  What is the matter with you?  I tried
to counter Jeme's inappropriate posts.  All you can do is
call me a lunatic?!?!?  This is what I hate about plug
list.  These off topic posts are sickening where the attacks
that happen are worse than posts themselves.  You
should consider being decent.  Do you think women should
be treated like sex objects perhaps even getting abused
till they die?  Or, do you agree with me that Jeme was
out of line even telling us that a woman called herself
a pervert because that is degrading and annoying to those
of us trying to use plug-list for what it's supposed to
be for?

--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies